Saturday, April 14, 2012

Dress for Success !!


Hello Good morning!! During our persuasive speech, I felt somehow fulfilled and nervous. The topic that I discussed is good and I know it will help, in the near future. I think I did great; I persuade most of them in wearing corporate attire in school. I guess the clarity and audibility of my voice improved and also my interaction between the audiences. Maybe my areas of improvement are the word I choose and appropriate vocabulary.  Organizing your ideas, research and rehearsing will help you to be success in public speaking because it will lead you to a better path of your speech. As for myself I rehearsed my speech in front of the mirror.
                                       
3 Personal Resolutions for Speaking:

1)      I will choose the appropriate words.
2)      I will continue to the clarity and audibility of my voice while speaking in front.
3)      And last I will organize my researches in to a better outline

That’s all. Thank you for listening Good Day!
VN00004-20120414-1019 by Ed de Guzman

No comments:

Post a Comment